Dear Lord, I have been terribly embarrassed these last ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JillM

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, I have been terribly embarrassed these last few weeks, that I haven't gone to church because I feel so ashamed of myself. I pray that those who shamed me, will apologize and say sorry, and that you have mercy on them, and that I regain my confidence so I can go back to my house of worship. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
...Dear Sister, please don't let others keep you from worship and fellowship..it's just another tactic of Satan and his sifting as wheat......it's a lesson set before you by God...for forgiveness????. or whatever they did.....people are just that....people..we all have personalities and our own little quirks...and some people are planted in a church like tares...they grow like wheat....looks like wheat....and the Bible says leave them stay because if you pluck up the tares the good wheat will come up with it too.....just because people sit in a church it does not mean that they are in Truth or in right standing with God...

if you act the victim it makes you look like you have no forgiveness..hold your head up high you are a child of the King....there are some people we just don't like or want to be around but we can represent God and be kind no matter what..we don't have to fellowship with everybody...our personalities don't allow it.....some people we are not going to be friends with, and some we are...I pray you find forgiveness and that God heal your hurt and your heart...Lord lead her to the place of Peace in this situation and let her know that You see all things and will make it right before you...in Jesus name... go back to church sister it's your lifeline...it's fellowship and it's Love...God bless you...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been terribly sick for over ### years. No job, no marriage due to witchcraft attacks. Please pray for me for total deliverance.
Replies
8
Views
451
Dear lord, I have been under so much pressure and tension for the last couple of months. Please lord help me ease from all these troubles. Please help my parents get their exit papers and secure their service end benefits with your blessings. My lord help me do all the work perfectly in my job...
Replies
6
Views
400
Dear Lord, I have been unemployed from my job position for nearly a year. My finances have been destroyed. My credit has been destroyed. I have taken the time to focus on you, bible study, recovery, and technical skills needed for the position. After my years of experience in my field, I believe...
Replies
6
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom