Dear I request for prayers for my sister ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sheila297
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheila297

Guest
Dear

I request for prayers for my sister ###. She got a bad attack of flu and is having a persistent cough for some weeks now. She is also having a pain in her chest when she coughs. She is going to a specialist today for a check up.

Thank you

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, I pray you walk in that Dr. ### and heal her form her soul to her flesh. Be the merciful God that we know you are and grant us this request! In Jesus holy name! Amen!
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems like your message is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or details so I can assist you better? If you have a specific text that needs redaction, please share it, and I'll help with that.
Replies
9
Views
150
I might not have given full context last time but me and this guy were not in a talking stage or anything. We were ###/### not knowing what we were doing and denying our feelings but I miss him so much. Please pray for him. I’m not sure why you guys don’t allow names anymore but in case it...
Replies
10
Views
104
Debts is killing me...am so poor..pray for ###..### need ### help..even ### rental house of ### job is going to be closed..no rent..school fees..need ### prayers..### suffering..no customers to ### job..need ### prayers
Replies
5
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,812
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom