Pray For ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

yvonnewilma

Prayer Warrior
I met my best friend 12 years ago, we have been married almost 7 and have two amazing sons, ### and ###. God has provided so many blessings to us. Currently, we are facing the most overwhelming situation of our lives. We have financial and health issues, but the worst is our family may be torn apart. My husband was convicted of a crime he didn't commit, he wasn't able to show his side and how he sacrificed everything to provide for others. We are both completely devastated and lost, we aren't sure how to provide for our family and we need God's help in bringing the truth to light. We need prayers to keep our family together and for protection from the heavenly warriors. Please dear Lord hear our prayer and show us a path to find happiness once again. In Jesus name, Amen
 
(Deuternomy 4:31)
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you tonight Lord I ask that you touch this family and richly bless them. Lord I know that with you all things are possible. Lord I don't know all the details but you know all. Lord help this conviction to be overturned and Lord give the whole family peace. I know that they like I have fear of the unknown but I ask for you to give them comfort. I ask all of these things in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
12
Views
258
Hello everyone, During a family get togther yesterday, the tragic and shocking loss of our family cat happened. It happened out of nowhere. I would like to ask please pray our cat is with the Lord now in heaven and is at peace and comfort. Please pray my family is comforted and has relief...
Replies
7
Views
156
Please grant my daughter, who is abroad, good health and the ability to call home every day.Please grant my youngest son the chance to graduate from university and find a job immediately.Please grant my family enough money each month to cover electricity, water, internet, and daily living expenses.
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,812
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom