prayer warroirs please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRENDAJEAN

Prayer Warrior
prayer warroirs please pray for my sister in Christ daughter to get saved and give her life to God and cut off those people that don't mean her any good, and to her life back on track.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask You give my praying friends and pastors faith to pray and not loose heart, Luke 18:1, as well as my matrimonial spouse, me and my child. We had a great week and then I got angry over her laughing at my car and truck being booted (clamped) -- it triggered a lot of things I...
Replies
10
Views
254
That I and My Prayer Warriors & Pastors & Home Group Leaders PRAY and NOT Loose Heart ♥️ Lk 18:1 -- Female Matrimonial Love's Heart Softened (Mine as well, other Pastors, Intercessors, Family, Friends, Etc -- Refreshing of Holy Spirit and Rekindled Use of Authority of Jesus' Name in PRAYER and...
Replies
9
Views
165
Jesus today I wanted to end it all. I am tired of constant rejection and abuse. I was abused by my family as a child. I ended up choosing relationships trying to get the love I never have been given. Then I was abused in my relationships. I have been raising my child alone because her father...
Replies
9
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom