Searching

  • Thread starter Thread starter Supurrkitten
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Supurrkitten

Guest
I am looking for my path. I am wandering in the darkness. I am keeping my head up, but I am afraid to give myself over and trust that I will be carried when the time comes that I cannot carry myself and my family.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, My name is ### for the past years I have a deep desire to get married very soon. By all your prayers I got into Job as accountant. But, I am feeling a kind of lonely and also like who will be there with me. I am praising God for this matter everyday. I don't have any...
Replies
10
Views
215
Praise the Lord. Previously, I had given a prayer request stating that I have a deep desire to get married, but my father was hesitant about this matter. I had asked for your prayers that God would change his mind. By your prayers and God’s grace, my father’s heart has started to change. I was...
Replies
7
Views
295
I’m searching for answers to my struggles/challenges in Jesus name. I feel trapped and can’t get out. Also requesting prayers for the family of ### who did the unthinkable because they couldn’t find a job after being laid off. Father in Jesus name have mercy on the family. Lord some people just...
Replies
7
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom