I would like for everyone to continue to pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlyFavored28

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like for everyone to continue to pray for me with seeking employment. I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow and I'm praying that it will be a success. I would like for everyone to continue to pray for my husband for recovery from his surgery and praying for him to get well and go back to work. I'm praying for a blessing for me to get this job. I need it to help me and my husband get another home and a decent car to get me back and forth to work. We had to move from our home after my husband got sick and wasn't able to pay the bills. Please continue to pray for us. Thank you everyone.
 
Lord, I pray that you bless my ### in faith with this job tomorrow. May she walk in that interview and hit a grand slam! In Jesus holy name! Amen!
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
230
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
218
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom