I Humble Myself Before You'r Throne Of Grace !

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise777

Account Closed
PRECIOUS LORD JESUS,

I HUMBLE MY SELF BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE. RESTORE ME IN A CLEAN HEART, SOUL, & MIND. PRECIOUS LORD JESUS MAKE ME PURE IN EVERYTHING I DO. GUARD MY MOUTH FROM SAYING HARMFUL AND HURTFUL THINGS. PRECIOUS LORD JESUS I FORGIVE EVERYBODY WHO HAS HURT ME. PRECIOUS LORD JESUS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I COME TO YOU AND HUMBLE MYSELF AND I REDEDICATED MY LIFE TO YOU PRECIOUS LORD JESUS. PRECIOUS LORD I HUMBLE 110 % . Father, I know that I have broken Your laws and my sins have separated me from You. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward You. Please forgive me, and help me turn away from sin. I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I humble myself before you asking forgiveness for ### and ###. Please have mercy Lord, set them totally free from all evil bondages. Destroys all evil plans and witchcrafts on their lives. Give them repentance, deliverance and Salvation. They need wisdom, peace, joy, understanding and...
Replies
8
Views
573
Lord Jesus.. I am currently burdened by the things happened that I was not aware I have been a part of. I believed in my heart's strong desire to help because I received the same from a friend. And all I want is to return the same favor by helping others as well but due to lack of knowledge...
Replies
8
Views
470
Father I humble myself before you asking forgiveness and total deliverance for ### and her husband. Save their lives my Lord. Destroy all evil plans and witchcrafts on their lives. Show them your truth so that they accept you as their personal Savior. Protect their baby.
Replies
10
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom