Repair/restore A Broken Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jenn1978
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jenn1978

Guest
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. It's now been weeks since I last talked or communicated with ###. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want us to be happy for a long time to come. I want all women & distractions to go away. I want love, respect, honor, loyalty, and faithfulness for both of us. In Jesus name I pray... Amen!!!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, I ask for prayers to restore my relationship with my partner, we are now seperated, I also ask for prayers for employment and financial restoration. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
155
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
186
Please pray with me -- Dear Lord, Thank you for your love. There has been so much unnecessary misunderstanding and hurt between ### and me. Please open, calm, and change ###'s heart and mind to me and heal and restore our relationship. Place in him caring, understanding, and the desire to be...
Replies
9
Views
646
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,812
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom