Pls Pls Pray For ###... Oh! God Hear Our Cry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
We are in deep financial crisis, Please pray that God showers his blessings on us bail out of this hard pressing situation. Please pray for this specific need... Praise the LORD and GOD Bless you praying for us..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pls pray for my pomoranian ### her name is ### very sick with a virus in her tummy taking her to the vet ### shes my everything I've already lost 2 cats last year 2 months apart I dont want to loose ### too shes my baby shes ### yrs old I'm so so scared of loosing her I dont think I can make...
Replies
8
Views
542
Dear prayer warriors, pls pls pray for ### for her spiritual deliverance and Lord Jesus will bless her with a husband who is God fearing and who loves to serve in the ministry.
Replies
9
Views
519
Father, you are the author and creator of life. I know it must break your heart as it does ours when so many people are crying out for your intervention. Please move any mountain that needs to be moved and give us your peace that passes understanding. In Jesus, name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,812
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom