Lord, Thank You For The Good News Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeylaz

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Lord Jesus! Thank you Lord Jesus!!

For the good news I have received today. It's not final but it's a start. I know I will keep my home in the end! Thank you Jesus! Thank you!!!! Praise be to you Jesus!
 
Isaiah 40:10  Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
 
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:29
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get some good news today greatly my back up phone comes back on as well urgently no more stuck on blue screen greatly. I get an income coming in a Job created today greatly for me that's a good thing for me my 3 offsprings our pets I can afford my needs met again greatly normally that's it’s...
Replies
7
Views
175
Replies
9
Views
214
praise God that he doesn’t have colon cancer and that he got good news today now we got to take care of his kidney and keep them going please pray for God to build his kidney up and pray for God to heal his kidneys I ask in Jesus name that God will heal his kidneys
Replies
10
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,812
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom