After 14 years of serving vulnerable ### and providing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

debo

Humble Prayer Partner
After 14 years of serving vulnerable individuals and providing what turned out to be roughly $400,000 in free services to families dealing with disabilities, it has all been abruptly taken away from me by envious and vindictive individuals. I have always believed that God's path for me is to stick my neck out for others and truly be my brothers' keeper. With no means of taking care of my ### & ### yr old sons and wife, I don't have any idea what I am supposed to do now. I need prayers for God's redemption, restoration, blessing, and support for my family to make it out of this extremely trying time. Were not for my wife and sons, giving up completely has crossed my mind several times and I am desperately in need of Christ to carry me just like he did Peter when he grew weak and doubtful. Please lots of prayers and intercession on my family's behalf.
 
Isaiah 43:18-19  Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  (19)  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
 
May God bring things to light and provide direction to greener pastures. May he show his mercies and unfailing love. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cousin conceived after 14 years of marriage, ### or ### times got aborted, pls pray for ### safe delivery
Replies
2
Views
30
N
  • Locked
After 14 years my job position was eliminated. I have been out of work for almost two years. Even though I have interviewed for several job positions I am still unemployed. I interviewed for a job yesterday that I am really excited about. the hiring manager said he had several great candidates...
Replies
6
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,812
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom