After 14 years my job position was eliminated. I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ncyhughes
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ncyhughes

Guest
After 14 years my job position was eliminated. I have been out of work for almost two years. Even though I have interviewed for several job positions I am still unemployed. I interviewed for a job yesterday that I am really excited about. the hiring manager said he had several great candidates and

He would pray over the weekend and hire the one the Lord placed on his heart.

Please please help me pray over this position, that if it is the Lord's will, He would place me on the manager's heart, and that I would get this job.

Thank you

I love all of you!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PROTECTION OVER MY FULL TIME JOB POSITION OF ### YEARS. NEW BOSS AGAINST ### FOR NO REASON.
Replies
5
Views
223
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
173
I'm 46M, happily married, and no kids. Throughout my life, my relationship with God has been inconsistent. I grew up in a Christian household with devoted Christian parents, and as an only child, I often found myself bored when I wasn’t hanging out with friends. Unfortunately, some of the...
Replies
15
Views
585
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom