Thank You...

  • Thread starter Thread starter KeepGod1st
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KeepGod1st

Guest
God, I just want to thank YOU!!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted in April about the Mayor making it possible for there to be accommodation in the cellar. I did not give up thanks to you all. This morning, I went (rather cynically, I must say) to à coffee with a cop. I ranted about the situation, without losing my temper........but alléluia, just as I...
Replies
14
Views
204
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
GOD thank you for your presence in my life. Prayer partners thank you for praying with and for me. I continue to lay my prayer request at the foot of the cross. LORD GOD open the line of communication with my attorney and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,812
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom