Please pray that my ### yr old daughter will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gradysgramma

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that my ### yr old daughter will seek God's wisdom and guidance regarding employment in her career. ### needs to put God first so His desires for her life will become her own. Thank you.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Sad because these people I love are using strong drugs and my daughter already hasn't had her child in ### years.
Replies
6
Views
221
My ### year old daughter is out of control. She is mean, disrespectful, and she won't work. She refuses to accept responsibility for her actions. She threatens me relentlessly. She has been in trouble with the law multiple times. I know she's drinking and lying about it. She screams in my face...
Replies
10
Views
209
Please pray for my ### yr old lonely daughter to meet her person. She wants to be married and have children. Please ask God to send this blessing to her.
Replies
8
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom