Please pray for me to find the perfect job ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freebird1052
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Freebird1052

Guest
Please pray for me to find the perfect job for ### that will meet ###'s family's financial needs. Pray that ### will provide the perfect service for the perfect employer for ###. ### is so lost. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Lord, I have been suffering the same illness this person has, I have been having sleepless nights and anxiety for months because of my situation and my family's.

I learned or should I say re-learned lately that I just have to trust You like I have been trusting You since I learned to pray, from mundane matters to complicated ones.

I pray for ###, I pray that whatever darkness and doubt that is enveloping his/her heart be gone by your light, like what you are doing with mine.

I pray that he/she holds on to that flicker or hope and courage that You always provide, and that we are responsible to culture.

In Jesus' name, I claim that we would both have what we pray for, and that with this we serve as instruments of Your mercy.

AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's been a whole year now that I've been trying to get moved. A whole year of trying to find a job that I'm qualified for, would be physically able to do, & pays enough to live on as the sole breadwinner in my new city. I've prayed & prayed. I've applied for hundreds, probably over a thousand...
Replies
11
Views
215
As the title says: I need a job, with the right pay and people around me.
Replies
8
Views
214
Please pray the Holy Spirit will find me the most perfect job. Please pray for upcoming interviews and to select the best job out there for me. Please pray for all resistive forces including any ### coming after me. Please pray for peace at whatever job I land and get by a landslide.
Replies
8
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom