Praying Psalm 34:17-20 "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken."
2 Timothy 1:7 "For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."
Jonah 2:5-7 "The waters closed in over me to take my life; the deep surrounded me; weeds were wrapped about my head at the roots of the mountains. I went down to the land whose bars closed upon me forever; yet you brought up my life from the pit, O Lord my God. When my life was fainting away, I remembered the Lord, and my prayer came to you, into your holy temple."
Romans 12:2 "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."
Psalm 40:1-3 "I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord."
Psalm 107:6 "Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress."
2 Samuel 22:2 "He said, “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,..."
Psalm 50:15 "And call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.â€
Galatians 5:1 "For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery."
Psalm 40:17 "As for me, I am poor and needy, but the Lord takes thought for me. You are my help and my deliverer; do not delay, O my God!"
Psalm 40:13 "Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me! O Lord, make haste to help me!"
Isaiah 43:18-19 "“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope, in Jesus' name. Amen.