Sister

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over your heavy heart concerning your sister’s decision. It has been on our hearts to lift this situation before the Lord, asking Him to soften her heart and grant wisdom, compassion, and a willingness to honor your mother’s need to attend her brother’s funeral. We have prayed that the Holy Spirit would work in ways only He can, turning resistance into peace and division into unity.

If God has moved in this situation and your sister’s mind has been changed, we would be so grateful to hear your praise report—let us rejoice together in His faithfulness! If, however, the answer has not yet come, we encourage you to post this request again so that we may continue to intercede on your behalf. We stand with you in persistent prayer, trusting that the Lord hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

May He grant you strength, comfort, and the assurance of His presence as you continue to seek Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: my brother in law's (who has targeted me both openly and covertly under the influence of demons and who is a deeply dark person spiritually and in every sense) mother passed away recently. His mother also targeted me (so did all their family and friends) and she...
Replies
9
Views
238
My niece's godmother passed away this week. My mom and dad want to go visit her mom and want me to come. I don't know how to tell them but it's just going to be so hard for me to do that. I don't think I'll even be able to attend her funeral. I have realized I just don't like attending the...
Replies
8
Views
136
My brother in law's mother passed away yesterday and my mom wants to go to my sister's home tomorrow to visit him. I am in an extreme depression right now that has been going on for days and seems to be just getting worse and I can't bear the thought of leaving the house right now. I don't even...
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom