Urgently Need Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassler73

Prayer Partner
I really hate asking for prayers I feel selfish but My family and I really need prayer....Please pray the good lord will get my ### to the right doctors so they will find out why she keeps having to get pints of blood every week. Please also pray god will bless my husband and I with financial abundance so we can pay ALL of our debt off and be able to buy a safe home a reliable cars to get our children where they need to go..Also so we can help others who are in need as well. Thank you for taking the time and praying with us cannot thank you all enough. Have a blessed day.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, please pray in Jesus name for me, thanks
Replies
12
Views
162
Need urgent prayer in Jesus name for healing so I can breathe better, please, I beg you pray for ###
Replies
12
Views
320
Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,910
Messages
16,816,404
Members
651,079
Latest member
Alaroinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom