i am in a difficult situation. i am married ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan

Faithful Servant
I am in a difficult situation. I am married 5 1/2 years, known my wife almost 9, first 1 1/2 as a friend. We have had many challenges in life. Last 3ish years we have had a miscarriage, 2 beautiful children, my mum diagnosed with cancer and needed life-altering surgery, my daughter from a previous marriage who I had custody of moved out and then back, my mother-in-law living with us, I went through 3 different jobs and we started a business which failed and lost $80,000, my most recent job had me working 80+ hours per week during summer into early fall. In October I tried to reconnect with my wife (###) as she wasn't wearing her rings anymore and I could feel the gap widening. We had some emails back and forth, she cried a bit, and we were going to fix our marriage. A few weeks later rings came off and the gap started again. Compound her job demanding more, mine being stressful, and the upcoming Christmas season.....I had a lot of stress...I did not handle it well, I'm sure. I tried to go out with her over the Christmas holidays, my plan being to put a concrete plan in place to "fix" us, 30 minutes later she is moving out the next day. I admit I didn't handle that well, my best friend and wife leaving after almost a decade of knowing each other. I tried pleading, begging, sending her marriage solutions. Nothing worked. At this point, she is saying I emotionally and mentally abused her over the last few years. Now she doesn't love me or want to be in a relationship with me. I was a devout Christian a long time ago, and this situation has brought me back. I pray easily 12 times a day. I think I have prayed over 600 times for her return since she left. I started going to her church....I know I am not perfect and I have made more than my fair share of mistakes, mostly letting life live me and affect my family than my family and I living life. I am so sorry for the pain I have caused her. I have spent the last 7 weeks reading the Bible and praying and changing who I am and my priorities. I work less too! I need God to soften her heart, see divorce is not the answer, with God we can heal our marriage and forge a strong family together. I just need her to think maybe or if. People have asked if there's nothing else we can try. She says no. We haven't really tried and 'we' haven't tried God. Please pray for me that she considers this and that we can reunite our family. I miss them so much and my life is empty without them. I don't need to pray for finances or even my health. I know God hates divorce and doesn't want to see that, He prefers happy family units. All I need is God to make His presence known to me, and show me my purpose, and help with the restoration of my marriage. Please God help me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray the I have the strength and force to reject temptation and cut off all ties with this person as I am married and I love my husband.
Replies
7
Views
152
Thank you for this chance to be heard in the name of the Lord. For ### years, I have been battling a confusion of the relationship that I am in with a person who I love, but has yet to see her. Early in the relationship I found out she was doing onlyfans, and now she states that was past and...
Replies
10
Views
227
In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that we all go through things. The Bible says sometimes we don’t know what to pray for. But spirit knows. Romans 8:26-27 26. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit...
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,910
Messages
16,816,404
Members
651,079
Latest member
Alaroinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom