Please keep praying for peace and rest as I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky2761

Humble Prayer Partner
Please keep praying for peace and rest as I go through my time of unemployment. God's waiting room is no joke. But I love him and trust him and will do whatever it takes to please him. He has done so much for me and will continue to do so, for he loves to bless his children. Please also pray for me to endure. God bless.
 
Rocky, I will pray for you. I understand exactly how you feel as I have been unemployed since early November. I have had small financial blessings intermittently to tie me over, just in time; but, the job that I was about to secure was not finalized last week like it was supposed to so I have to wait and pray until next week to see if I will be working. My financial situation is getting really tight. I have had sleepless nights. I can relate to being anxious and trying to figure everything out—trying to make the ends meet.

Father God, you know ###'s situation and many others like us. Father, help us, comfort us and ease our anxiety as we wait for direction and a God-sized Blessing from you. Father, help ### to sleep, ease her anxiety, and give her guidance and clarity. Comfort her and let the doors open to her for her blessings from you in Jesus' name Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Oh Lord, our God help ### to feel your presence and love. Send ministering angels to represent Your love to her. Remind her of Your Word which promises that YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE HER OR FORSAKE HER. Your Word does not return void - everyone on this prayer request board can count on your Word to be fulfilled. Give her patience and strengthen her faith as she waits on Your perfect timing. I pray this in accordance to Your Will in Jesus name.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! Will you please continue to pray for the full closure of this exhausting chapter of my life, 7 years of ongoing stalking, harrasment, invasion of privacy, smearcampaigning and bullying. I will not and cannot do this no more, and I need you to pray for the almighty God to end this now. I ask...
Replies
14
Views
215
I ask you to pray for me, that the Lord Jesus may return everything that was stolen from me and everything that was taken from me, and that He may avenge me against those who wronged me. May the Lord remove all injustice from me. May He open all doors of sustenance for me. And that He remove...
Replies
6
Views
227
last night before sleeping I prayed, I prayed prayers to break curses, self deliverance, warfare. Today afternoon, I felt strange. Depression kicked in, I started crying thinking there is so much uncertainty, nothing is happening in my life, my body wasn’t feeling like getting up from bed, I...
Replies
11
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,910
Messages
16,816,404
Members
651,079
Latest member
Alaroinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom