I pray that I find a job, it's been ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter unluckyone22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unluckyone22

Guest
I pray that I find a job, it's been a long time since I had one. God, please show me mercy, help my unemployment situation and help me move out of my present situation. I need Your help, I have nothing right now and no support. I feel empty and lonely. If You can send me a partner or soulmate, I will be most grateful.

I know that You work on Your own time, but if You will just give me something, anything will be helpful right now.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
For you know the grace of our Lord
Jesus Christ, that although he was rich, he became poor for your sakes, so that
you by his poverty could become rich.
2 Cor 8:9

The above verse, the word of God has the power to make
you rich. Cling to the word and become rich. God loves you. In Jesus name. Amen


###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I thought about writing a letter to God telling Him how I am feeling. This March month has been super challenging for me. No job update, mental, emotional, physical, financial, relationship challenges… Today has been a little tough, just crying out to God saying help me and give me...
Replies
8
Views
199
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
189
Please pray that I find a part time job soon.
Replies
8
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,902
Messages
16,816,276
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom