2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God thanks for hearing prayer. God I really want to do well at my job and make a lot of sales so I can pay all my debts and have a permanent home. I am tired of not knowing if I am going to have a home. I have to reestablish everything I have lost my home, my car, and my possessions. I am...
Replies
6
Views
86
  • Locked
please pray for ### who has been diagnosed with two types of cancer in right lung and spot on adrenal gland. God please grant him healing, mercy and grace. Prayers ###'s health is restored.
Replies
6
Views
100
S
  • Locked
Dear God, I am struggling financially. Enemies want to kill and otherwise do me harm. ### want me to lose my job. Help me.
Replies
5
Views
85
S
  • Locked
Dear God, I am struggling financially. Enemies want to kill and otherwise do me harm. ### want me to lose my job. Help me.
Replies
4
Views
93
  • Locked
Dear God I have been struggling with things and I really don't know what to do. I really need help.
Replies
7
Views
101
M
  • Locked
my struggling new business needs your blessings! O MY GOD KINDLY GROW MY BUSINESS AND GIVE ME SUCCESS. THANKS
Replies
9
Views
173
B
  • Locked
I work in sales and have a ### million quota. No one has done that to my knowledge in the area of the company I work. Please pray for vision, guidance and success. There is NO way I can do this without God. I am a little ADD so need to focus.
Replies
5
Views
125
B
  • Locked
God let me See the truth. I care for ###. I can't believe the words that were said we're him. Protect his little girl. But help him to b strong and see not to abandon ###. ### need him.
Replies
4
Views
102
B
  • Locked
###: He is in stage 4 cancer. Doctors said he should have been dead a long time ago. This weekend he wandered out to ### and got hit by an SUV. Please pray for his salvation and well-being.
Replies
6
Views
102
T
  • Locked
Well here in our place we are having election so on that purpose d candidate invite me to pray and have a fellowship in some place so i want you to help me in prayer that whatever I share let there be God present that touch every people. Let the Holy Spirit fill me as well as the congregation...
Replies
3
Views
91
Back
Top Bottom