I work in sales and have a 4 million ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdukart
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bdukart

Guest
I work in sales and have a ### million quota. No one has done that to my knowledge in the area of the company I work. Please pray for vision, guidance and success. There is NO way I can do this without God. I am a little ADD so need to focus.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I work in sales. Please pray that tomorrow I sell many books. Please pray that the two companies I'll visit will buy my products. Thank you very much
Replies
8
Views
94
Heavenly Father, I declare that I have your favor today. I declare that I am strong and well able to fulfill my God given destiny; I know you are fighting my battles for me. I declare that I am a victor and not a victim. I may have been defeated in the past but the past is the past, this is a...
Replies
4
Views
3K
Heavenly Father, I declare that I have your favor today. I declare that I am strong and well able to fulfill my God given destiny; I know you are fighting my battles for me. I declare that I am a victor and not a victim. I may have been defeated in the past but the past is the past, this is a...
Replies
3
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom