2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
Monday morning: A dear friend of our family has just been medivac'ed out of his village in Alaska with a heart attack. Please pray for ###!
Replies
3
Views
91
C
  • Locked
Please pray that I successfully complete all graduation requirements this year. I am a single mother of three who decided to go back to school to study for my Bachelors of Arts in English Literature and my TESL (Teaching ESL) certification after my 18-year marriage ended with my husband "coming...
Replies
5
Views
144
  • Locked
Dear God please give me the wisdom and will power to create and stick to a budget. Help me to know the difference between my desires and my true needs so that I can pay my bills on time, take care of my family, save what I can and have some left over to enjoy, may my budget and all aspects of my...
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### project that is approved at ### it will win
Replies
4
Views
84
  • Locked
El Shaddai, El Elyon Adonai, Father of our hope and freedom. Blessing and honor, thanksgiving and praise be to You Most Holy and Gracious Elohim. Loving and Merciful Father we pray that You would guide us in the way we should go. We are the sheep, the sheep of Your pasture and You have promised...
Replies
2
Views
130
S
  • Locked
Dear God I request help for my projects to ### mine and that of ### several trouble are in this way that prevent the submission Please help me in overcoming this and be successful now my projects or at least ### is admitted Please pray that these 2 projects are successfully financed now
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
my wife and I have been divorced for four years. Her and I have four children together and another born out of infidelity she has since remarried and is unhappy in her present marriage please Lord Jesus bring our family back together, stronger, healthier
Replies
6
Views
232
  • Locked
Please pray that there is no destruction or gossip this week and in the coming weeks due to changes being made, and that all changes go smoothly, and that we grow and are abundantly fruitful for the Lord's glory.
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
Please pray that God favors, blesses and protects my elderly mother who will be traveling alone this week. Please pray for me and my family.
Replies
4
Views
85
J
  • Locked
Please pray for a new job. and my social security benefits thank you ### b God bless you all amen.
Replies
4
Views
85
Back
Top Bottom