Pass All Graduation Requirements

  • Thread starter Thread starter careerhomelove
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

careerhomelove

Guest
Please pray that I successfully complete all graduation requirements this year. I am a single mother of three who decided to go back to school to study for my Bachelors of Arts in English Literature and my TESL (Teaching ESL) certification after my 18-year marriage ended with my husband "coming out of the closet" to pursue his true nature. I am really struggling now financially, mentally, and emotionally. University expectations of performance are high and I feel I'm not quite smart enough to make it through my final year. I seem to struggle with comprehension, understanding, and presentation of concepts and ideas. I need to complete 8 more 300-level courses for my degree, and about 4 more TESL courses in addition to 20 volunteer hours in an adult ESL classroom and find practicum placement with an ESL teacher willing to take me under his/her wing to complete my ESL certification. My goal is to complete all of this education in order to teach ESL and be an English tutor for additional income. As it stands right now, I've been in university for three years, been a single parent for almost five years and it's a life that is overwhelming and wearing me down emotionally, mentally, and financially. I battle with days of depression, loneliness, confidence issues, and debt. Please pray for me to receive comprehension, understanding, and ability to convey ideas and thoughts for my assignments, essays, presentations, and exams. Please also pray for strength as I parent my children alone and with all the chores and responsibilities that are now on my shoulders to bear and deal with. Please pray about my debts getting paid off and an income stream to come into my life so I can pay bills, buy food, and the necessities of life for my children and I. And please pray that God would send me a husband. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my prayer request and for praying for me. I pray for all your prayers to be answered. God Bless you. Sincerely,

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help my daughter ### pass all exams and requirements needed to pass ### program. Help her contain all information needed and remove all anxiety, fears, worries; help her continue to get ### for program amen.
Replies
5
Views
427
Thank you everyone in the name of Jesus I pray amen, good day Prayer to pass all classes (exams, class assignments, homework, presentations) - I need prayer to pass all my school work to get A’s, B’s and C’s I need to be able to pass all my midterm exams, assignments and presentations and...
Replies
7
Views
342
C
  • Locked
Please pray that I successfully complete all graduation requirements this year. I am a single mother of three who decided to go back to school to study for my Bachelors of Arts in English Literature and my TESL (Teaching ESL) certification after my 18-year marriage ended with my husband "coming...
Replies
8
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom