Monday morning: A dear friend of our family has ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdukart
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bdukart

Guest
Monday morning: A dear friend of our family has just been medivac'ed out of his village in Alaska with a heart attack. Please pray for ###!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, we thank You for this Monday morning and the gift of a brand new week. Lord Jesus, guide our hearts and minds today, filling us with Your peace and wisdom as we step into the week ahead. Remove all fear, worry, and negativity, and replace them with Your perfect love that...
Replies
11
Views
622
God, thank You for this interview. Help me to calm my nerves and the stress I’m feeling so I can be focused on the questions I’m asked. I pray that my responses will resonate with the hiring team. Please, Father, I ask that you would give me favor with the interviewers and an opportunity to step...
Replies
6
Views
135
Hello everyone, Our family cat has a vet visit tomorrow. He has some chronic kidney disease and anemia and sometimes he appears he is feeling down. Please pray this vet visit has good results and his bloodwork is good. Please pray he feels up and better and is feeling good. Please he has good...
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom