Please pray for a new job. and my social ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jerjab1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jerjab1

Guest
Please pray for a new job. and my social security benefits thank you ### b God bless you all amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I am feeling stuck. Being helped into a new job, with new and kind social connections, would really help me. Thank you so much.
Replies
10
Views
108
Hi, I am desperately in need of a new job. I have multiple health issues and my health benefits leave a lot to be desired and I simultaneously am severely underpaid. I am seeking a new role that not only compensates me accordingly based on what I have done but also provides me great health...
Replies
7
Views
128
My daughter, ###, is interviewing for a new job. It would be double the pay and a higher level. Please pray that she gets the job. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom