New job that fits me well

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift your heart before the Lord, asking Him to open the right door for a new job—one that not only provides for your needs but also surrounds you with kind, uplifting connections that will help you thrive.

If God has already answered this prayer in ways you can see, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together with you. If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if you’re still waiting in faith, please know we are here to continue praying with you. You are not alone in this season, and we believe the Lord is working even when we cannot yet see it.

Let us keep trusting in His perfect timing and His good plans for you. May He strengthen your heart as you seek Him, and may He lead you to the place He has prepared just for you. We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all! First I'd like to sincerely thank you all for your prayers, and to God for blessing me with my first actual full-time job. He has blessed me beyond measure. I'd like to ask for your prayers, as I am someone who has been battling with insecurity and anxiety for most of my life, my...
Replies
13
Views
221
Please pray God leads me to a new job that would be the best fit for me
Replies
8
Views
100
Greetings, will you please pray for and come in agreement for the following. I have been applying to jobs non stop and have yet to hear any good news. I am getting a little disillusioned. Thank you Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness and Your promise to provide for all my needs...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,903
Messages
16,816,282
Members
651,073
Latest member
Bwiaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom