Pray For My Project And That Of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter stcorti
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stcorti

Guest
Dear God

I request help for my projects to ### mine and that of ### several trouble are in this way that prevent the submission

Please help me in overcoming this and be successful now my projects or at least ### is admitted

Please pray that these 2 projects are successfully financed now
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please bless my project and let it be approved by my managers and director and appreciate me for the same.
Replies
10
Views
164
I humbly ask for your prayers as several brethren ( and myself) are involved in a faith- based film ministry project to share the gospel. We are being spiritually attacked, but proceed in faith Prayer for God to succeed in removing all obstacles and granting us breakthrough in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
181
Dear Lord Jesus, Please helpe me fishing my project today before it is too late. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom