Father today I pray for strength, wisdom and encouragement.
I am battling depression right this minute even though I know I am doing fine. So I am asking for help with that.
With wisdom father I also need to know what to do to battle my weight. I have gained weight even though I diet and...
Hello right now I am in a state of UN forgiveness & UN acceptance of many other folk. I really don't want to be like this! I do know it's a sinful behaviour but just can't get to the right place in my mind. I just don't know how to forgive, I have forgiven a number of issues but they keep coming...
Pray that God helps me finally achieve a healthy weight as my overall health is suffering from being morbidly obese and praising God for losing ### pounds so far.
jesus please help us, help my father show us the right person whom you have created for me please jesus, i can say my problems to u only only you will listen to my problems hear my request jesus dont let me down am very much depressed because of this make my days happy by sending the guy you...
I saw my brother-in-law ### yesterday who is fighting brain cancer for a second time. He looked good. I saw him at Christmas and he looks better than he did then. I keep praying that he keeps fighting his cancer so that he can be healed here on earth and that he will be able to walk again...
Pray for a good week in sales,
I need a good week so I can get a permanent place to stay and take of my debts. Thank you God for the blessing last week.
please pray that my house sells asap my husband suddenly divorced me after ### years of marriage and I need to move out of this town and move away and start a new life with God and my ### boys Dear lord we have ### houses on the market mine and the house we shared I need to have closure on this...
Please pray for my son and his wife's marriage. They are separated and need healing. They have an ### year old son who needs both parents. My son is being selfish. May the Lord speak to his heart.
Jesus I pray today that you touch all that are seeking you. Jesus ### needs to do well on his treatment for cancer. Please Jesus bless him with good health. Jesus ### is a wonderful human being we love and need him around us. Bless and guide him on his treatment plan and bless him with good...