Pray for a good week in sales, I need a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadoff17499

Humble Prayer Warrior
Pray for a good week in sales,

I need a good week so I can get a permanent place to stay and take of my debts. Thank you God for the blessing last week.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So far I’ve had a bad day. Please pray for God to intervene and help me have a better night. I need a week of supernatural productivity. These things I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
390
Please pray for our company to have a productive and focused week. We ask God for favor, open doors, and an increase in sales this week. May He bless the work of our hands, guide our decisions, and bring the right customers. “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and He will establish your plans.”...
Replies
5
Views
269
You've already prayed for business sales last week, but I was extremely sick these past few days and now we need to use the remaining days of this month to produce the total number of batches we are able to produce in order for us to pay off a total amount of debt. I know by experience and Grace...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom