Hello right now I am in a state of ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmallAcorns
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallAcorns

Guest
Hello right now I am in a state of UN forgiveness & UN acceptance of many other folk. I really don't want to be like this! I do know it's a sinful behaviour but just can't get to the right place in my mind. I just don't know how to forgive, I have forgiven a number of issues but they keep coming back to haunt me, I also feel that every act of un-forgiveness and un-acceptance is like a huge spike holding me back from moving on! Desperately need the help of Jesus in this area please thank you....###
 
Dear Jesus, please help our friend with forgiveness and acceptance. We know these are important things in our lives and they need help with this. In Jesus name Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God almighty to help me for a free accommodation because I don't have money to pay for accommodation, I am miserable.
Replies
9
Views
250
Good afternoon, I am in a state of emergency, 😭 I beg all believers, in desperation and in pain 🙏😭, to pray for my problem 😭😭😭😭😭. If I weren’t so desperate because of the situation, if I weren’t so desperate from the pain, I would not be asking for the prayers of other believers. We live in an...
Replies
9
Views
321
I am praying for a better day today and for a great doctor's visit as well this morning My superintendent the Pastor will be giving me a ride today as my car is still snowed in and he will be helping me until we can figure out how I can get around in my own car again also our heat is...
Replies
7
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom