Jesus I pray today that you touch all that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshinevk

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus I pray today that you touch all that are seeking you. Jesus ### needs to do well on his treatment for cancer. Please Jesus bless him with good health. Jesus ### is a wonderful human being we love and need him around us. Bless and guide him on his treatment plan and bless him with good health. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, today ~ save, protect & heal my family. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
413
Lord, that you for all answered prayers. I ask you to bring me peace. Help today go smoothly with no questions being asked of me by presenters. Allow me to feel calmness and not be overwhelmed with the work ahead of me. Let me rest, make good decisions, and the right ones. Help situations at...
Replies
7
Views
307
Lord, grant me peace. My work I have done or position and what I did or not need to do is or was being audited. Please have my supervisor have answered the audit for me with more professional language than I would be able to write. Let them be satisfied with the answer and have no further...
Replies
9
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom