jesus please help us, help my ### show us ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

buelah

Disciple of Prayer
jesus please help us, help my father show us the right person whom you have created for me please jesus, i can say my problems to u only only you will listen to my problems hear my request jesus dont let me down am very much depressed because of this make my days happy by sending the guy you have created for me please i am now ### i feel this is a right age for me to become a wife god please make these things to happen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
default_jesus-cross.gif
The Lord's desire is not that any should be alone. I pray that your true mate be shown to you in your sleep. I pray you will know his face. know his name. I pray God will guide you together with the correct one. I pray your perfect match for you. That you will stay close to God in prayer all of your life and follow His commandments. I pray for God's blessings to fall on you and give you peace, happiness, healthy babies (that are not rebellious), an easy delivery of your babies. A healthy, kind, devoted, faithful, trusting, honest, attentive, loyal, God-fearing, church-going husband, that will provide for you and your family all the days of your life. I pray you will be the same for him. God Bless You
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me because I live 5 miles away from a major chemical tank explosion. In ###, ###. The company that I work for is only 1 mile from the burning tanks. I think that I know how to handle how to fix the problem and I called the fire departments to tell them what to do but they...
Replies
9
Views
148
Dear God please help me and my wife to figure out what to do. We both have AUD and I have a lot of AWS . Thank you for giving me a wife and a son and a daughter and the many good but hard working jobs that I have had over many years to be able to support my family. I am am an old man and I am...
Replies
12
Views
270
Dear God please help me and my ### with our AUD. Please soften our hearts towards each other and to be nice to each other. Please help me with my AWS and to not lose my job or leave my ### either way of separation or divorce. Please help me continue to help our adult ###'s with their needs. I'm...
Replies
8
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,875
Messages
16,816,032
Members
651,055
Latest member
Toruollior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom