Please pray for ### and ###'s marriage. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hutch
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hutch

Guest
Please pray for my son and his wife's marriage. They are separated and need healing. They have an ### year old son who needs both parents. My son is being selfish. May the Lord speak to his heart.
 
GOD PLEASE SPEAK TO THE ###'S HEART FOR GOD YOU PUT THESE TWO TOGETHER I ASK THAT YOU UNITE THEM BACK AS ONE. GOD PLEASE COVER THE ### WHILE HE IS OUT IN THE WORLD. PLEASE PROTECT THE FAMILY WITH YOUR ARMS OF PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I pray You bless my son’s marriage. His wife keeps lying to him & goes on holiday & dancing party with others without my son. He is so trusting & afraid to confront her. She’s taking advantage of his weakness, She’s addicted to Dancing instead of taking care of the house & family. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
215
Please pray for a miracle in my daughter’s marriage. Childhood trauma has caused her to shut down emotionally, and she is close to divorce. Pray that loving memories return to her heart and renew her desire to save and restore her marriage.
Replies
10
Views
229
Heavenly Father, you see my friend ###, she's married to a man that's doing wrong things who used to be a pastor. I pray you would bring unbearable conviction on this man, bringing him to deep repentance. Father God ### and I pray, Father God, you would comfort ###, uphold her with your...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,875
Messages
16,816,032
Members
651,055
Latest member
Toruollior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom