C
cindyr08
Guest
Father today I pray for strength, wisdom and encouragement.
I am battling depression right this minute even though I know I am doing fine. So I am asking for help with that.
With wisdom father I also need to know what to do to battle my weight. I have gained weight even though I diet and exercise. I believe it has to be hormonal. So I am going to the store today, please give me wisdom to choose the wise things. And help me to have the energy in the workouts.
Lastly father please continue to work restoring my marriage.
In Jesus Name Amen
I am battling depression right this minute even though I know I am doing fine. So I am asking for help with that.
With wisdom father I also need to know what to do to battle my weight. I have gained weight even though I diet and exercise. I believe it has to be hormonal. So I am going to the store today, please give me wisdom to choose the wise things. And help me to have the energy in the workouts.
Lastly father please continue to work restoring my marriage.
In Jesus Name Amen
