God thanks for hearing prayer. God I really want ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadoff17499

Humble Prayer Warrior
God thanks for hearing prayer. God I really want to do well at my job and make a lot of sales so I can pay all my debts and have a permanent home.

I am tired of not knowing if I am going to have a home. I have to reestablish everything I have lost my home, my car, and my possessions. I am trying to stay strong. But at points I just want to quit. I really need to make some money and reestablish myself.

Thanks for all the things you have done for me in the past.

EC
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I really wanted to stay at my job now but I am risking disciplinary action or my license. I don’t know what to do. Please pray for a better job that I can handle and excel in. Please guide me on where to look.
Replies
9
Views
301
i feel soo hopeless right now in life, everybody is expecting so much from me, me and my ### are having a lot of problems in our relatioship i really dont wanna lose her it hurts sm everything i just want everything to get fixed god please
Replies
7
Views
304
I just feel very lonely, especially in the midst of people in church. I've been to different churches since I found Christ almost ### years ago, but because of the intensity of my brokenness I've been rejected left and right. Christians have made me feel as if God hated me, that I was completely...
Replies
5
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom