Thanks for those of you that have prayed. I'm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingMomma

Prayer Partner
Thanks for those of you that have prayed. I'm going to bed to sleep for a while, this sadness and depression is too much to bear anymore.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus' name, I pray for a financial blessing, God knows our needs. I thank him for the blessings already received and for him allowing me to help others with what little I have. Now I am in a bad place as those I have helped cannot pay my back and I am in desperate need of funds. Amen
Replies
6
Views
299
Thanks for those who prayed for my dog. ### went peacefully to reunite with his brother ### Sunday around ### pm. God woke me in time to talk to him about all the people who loved him and recapping what a great life he had and what a good boy he was. Almost ### years and everyone of them a...
Replies
13
Views
570
Thank you to those who have prayed for my partner. Unfortunately, he is now in the ICU on day 5 with not much improvement. Please please pray for him to be completely healed in all areas of his body and mind. Please pray for my kids and I as we navigate through this. I refuse to fear anymore. I...
Replies
9
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,902
Messages
16,816,276
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom