I Need Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter dameishawilson
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dameishawilson

Guest
Hello praise God my name is ### I am ### I've been having bad luck with searching for dependable working vehicles on my own and for the last past ### years I've been getting lemons so I really need God to help me find a good decent car I have three kids a ###, ### year old and a ### old it's very hard for us to get around with no ride I have the money to purchase a car I'm just scared to look on my own. Thanking Jesus for always helping me also my place has been broken into and my landlord tried to move me to a worse environment but I'm refusing I want something safe for my babies. I also am wanting prayer for my Child's father ### ### he is currently incarcerated in Montgomery County Jail in ### ### I want to marry him but I don't know how sure he is I want God to help him fix him and make him over Also help to be a better person and to be nice and help me with the kids. Thanking Jesus he's been so good to me also the last is I would like God to turn his situation from bad to good and to keep a hedge of protection over all of us and help us with jobs I just thank God so much amen

Amen amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom died last year. Her birthday is next week. As the date approaches, I feel more depressed and defeated. I have no money to pay my bills and I am increasingly finding it hard to just get through the day. I need help. I feel like no one cares about me. Its a sick, hollow feeling that I can't...
Replies
13
Views
207
Whatever is on me causing me bad luck, please send it away, get it off and away from me permanently. Amen. God, please keep me safe. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
126
Jesus i need help with home work and guitar i need to play with a group help me and need also guidance for my tooth please save it GOD of Mercy Amen
Replies
12
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,902
Messages
16,816,276
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom