Thankful for this beautiful day and expecting great news ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nptah123

Disciple of Prayer
Thankful for this beautiful day and expecting great news today because everyday I go through this challenge I will expect something good to happen. I'm hopeful.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I pray this message finds you blessed in the name of Jesus. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I pray that everyone has a great new year in advance. I would like to start with good news. My mother has received her green card. She is now a...
Replies
6
Views
242
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 5:10 – “I and my brothers and my men are also lending the people money and grain. But let us stop charging interest!” Extended Explanation: In Nehemiah 5:10, Nehemiah is addressing the nobles and officials who were charging...
Replies
10
Views
292
Hello everyone I hope all is well in the name of Jesus Christ amen. I just wanted to give an update and some great news our housing court case has been closed we no longer owe any money to our housing management $28 thousand dollars all paid with the help of God and your prayers so we no longer...
Replies
10
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,903
Messages
16,816,282
Members
651,073
Latest member
Bwiaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom