I work in the medical field and was exposed ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter GreenEyedGirl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GreenEyedGirl

Guest
I work in the medical field and was exposed to a patient with Hep. C without knowing it, and now I'm terrified I could be infected. Please pray I'm not!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, the ppl I work with need a lot of help. I feel I'm not enough to help with their needs and requests. Please provide for them and give me the wisdom to respond to their needs and be objective enough to bring the truth to their knowledge. I pray for myself as the giver. My cup is empty...
Replies
9
Views
295
Ente Peru steny ennik 3rd yr medical surgical nursing subject nu njan fail ayi. E weak result varumbol ennik pass akan sathikanamme. 3rd yr complete cheythalle 4th yr ennik exam ezhuthanum padikanum sathikukaullu allankil 11 month back lock annu examinu pass akunathinu. Vendi prathikanne.
Replies
10
Views
135
Good morning! I’ve been exposed to HSV 2. I go to the doctor today to be checked to see if I have the virus. I haven’t had an outbreak but I feel pressure in the vaginal area. I met this guy and I thought I was doing everything by the book, meaning we both got tested for STDs before having...
Replies
10
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom