I can't afford a dentist and I have a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibelieve

Humble Prayer Warrior
I can't afford a dentist and I have a tooth that is chipping. I need prayer.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every day, I look and see that I can't get the basic necessities, and nobody can help me. I'm really tired of praying that things will change. I lost my job though unjust means and now can afford anything. Eviction looms over my head and I have no where to go. I guess this is the life I was...
Replies
8
Views
204
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME MY LEFT HIP IS BROKEN AND IT HURTS SO BAD BEEN BROKEN FOR A LONG TIME NOW I ASKED GOD TO RESTORE MY LEFT HIP AND STRENGTH IT IS COMPLETELY DETERIORATED AND GONE NOTHING THERE HEAL ME FATHER HEAR MY CRY OUT TO YOU I PRAY FOR EVERYONE DAILY AND EVERYDAY NOW I NEED YOU MORE THAN...
Replies
10
Views
363
I want to go to college but I can't afford it. I am afraid that I would be in debt like my mom was when she went to college. And my biggest fear is living on the streets while it's over 110 where I live and not having a job. I want to go to college and take up writing and publish books. I have...
Replies
5
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom