Lost Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

km444

Prayer Warrior
I need continuous prayer for my husband who decided two years ago he wanted a divorce and does not love me. He has rejected me and now I have to move back home with him where I am not wanted or loved. My boy's have to see this and it hurts because I have suffered so much by his actions and unkindness. I have prayed for two years for guidance and though he did sign the divorce papers it was not completed with my signature due to changes. Not sure what to do, and need God's guidance.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
DEAR GOD, WE ASK YOU THAT YOU GUIDE MY SISTER IN THIS SITUATION.  I KNOW THAT GOD WILL TURN THIS SITUATION AROUND FOR YOUR GOOD JUST CONSISTANLY SEEK GODS FACE AND HE WILL GIVE YOU STRENGTH FOR I'M GOING THRU  BATTLE MYSELF BUT I KNOW THAT GOD WILL BRING US VICTORIOUSLY
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank God my husband's echo lady weekend came back showing everything is normal. Today he got laid off from work. He is ###. This is a high expense year ftom us due do medical bills after my hip surgery, large drainage project in our backyard, our daughter's wedding and buying out lease on my...
Replies
12
Views
156
I need prayer for comfort closer I feel so lonely now that my husband of ,### yrs is gone I just don't know what to do. I pray but I still feel empty. ###
Replies
13
Views
241
My friend lost her husband 4 days ago to a heart attack. He was ###. They have no children. All things considered she’s probably handling it OK but she needs to sleep and she needs to find people to talk to to help her work through things. And she needs practical help at her home and financial...
Replies
12
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom