PLease pray that God send me the good, talented ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaybar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaybar

Guest
PLease pray that God send me the good, talented and loyal staff. For favour with suppliers, great catering contracts and give us the capacity to handle it. For a breakthrough in Finance of the company. Favour with suppliers. That clients will love our food. That all our events will be on time and of an excellent standard. Those who are praying for us to fail - their curses will fall to the ground and die.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come before you, thanking you for good things you have done, lord .. please send help to me am giving up, I have pain in my heart, please send destiny helper and also someone I can talk to, please lord I need you . In Jesus name ..I pray . amen
Replies
8
Views
285
I pray that God send me someone to my life that who is not abusive, manipulative, who use me and push me to things I can't do I tun in to people that I don't trust and I don't trust my family and I don't trust anyone but God and Jesus. It seems like everyone I know are up to are up to no good...
Replies
8
Views
268
Oh God send me a helper, that will assist me financially to Complete my house projects this month. Dear God touch the heart of my wife's mother to accept me and my family, just as we are. Oh Lord help me to get a contract work this month.
Replies
6
Views
508
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom