Please pray for me ### I have a terrible ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter clhopley
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clhopley

Guest
Please pray for me ### I have a terrible pain on my right side under the ribs and on the back. The doctors cannot find out what is wrong with me and I have a lot of pain.

Thank you

Regards

### ###
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello to everyone! Please help me pray for this and it is quite a long prayer request. I'm going through a very tough time. My two sisters are treating me very badly. My middle sister has been consistently mean and fussing at me about past things that have happened and her fussing is causing my...
Replies
10
Views
232
In the afternoon nap, I saw a dream and I need your prayers. Please set me and my family free. You all know I have increased my prayer time, I have been praying consistently from a past few days (I had no option, life got super challenging so I had to turn to God and honestly before that, I...
Replies
9
Views
197
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to remember that seeking forgiveness and support is a significant step. Here's a redacted version of your message, focusing on maintaining your privacy: --- I'm sorry God. I could not resist my lust and I have committed a...
Replies
10
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom