Please pray for us. Please make ### understand ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for us. Please make my husband understand and be loveable and peaceful. Help him understand I am also a human being. Even though he might do all the work, I need some time to myself. He goes to play, has to have time to socialize, and I try my best to support him ....but nothing I do is good enough. If my little son does not eat, it is my fault. If he does not do his homework, it is my fault. If he cannot find his glasses, it is my fault. He insults me in front of everybody and kids... God, I don't understand ... what more can I do... if I am so useless, why do you have me alive... so many people in this world are fighting for life... they deserve to be alive... their family needs them. Why don't you take my life and help those folks survive. My presence or absence makes no effect on his life. I cannot leave him and go... be a burden on my mom... my dad will never forgive... my hope is my kids... but if he can do everything very perfectly... take my breath away... or make him understand. Bless us, bring happiness and peace into this family.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I are elderly, and in very bad health. I just had a major heart attack and my husband of 44 years has cancer, and our family lied to us and has been all along. Come to find out and had it not been for our Lord and Savior showing us, we would have really been caught off guard. I...
Replies
10
Views
437
Very very urgent lord please make under eye scan I am having on Wednesday very very clearly show that there is still still filler under my eyes in Jesus name please make doctor ### make sure to use the right dissolver with the right needle/cannula under my eyes in all the exact spots to get...
Replies
13
Views
378
Praise the Lord! In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband, ###. For us to attend church together. Many years dealing with multiple serious medical conditions; pain, sleep apnea, recently another seizure. Heal him & take away anger & awful depression (states DAILY wants to...
Replies
6
Views
557
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom