Praying for PEACE today, heavy heart and don't know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Account Closed
Praying for PEACE today, heavy heart and don't know why, I TRY SO HARD and don't know why the Devil always attacks, so tired of being good to people and turning right around and being taken advantage of!!!! IT'S NOT RIGHT AND IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!! These are not even people I know, the whole be good to everyone???!!! Some days I just want to be mean like everyone else!!! I am so tired of having the good heart, the kind heart, the one everyone takes advantage of!!!!! I'M TIRED
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Tonight I come before You with a heart that feels deeply hurt. You know every tear, every unspoken word, and every pain that I cannot explain. Right now, I don't have the strength to talk, so I place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please calm my mind and fill my heart...
Replies
12
Views
491
I have a very heavy heart today. The weight of the world is on my shoulders and I don’t know HOW to navigate through in order to make the load lighter. The trauma from over 20 years of mistreatment is crushing me. Unemployment, housing instability, and overall distress are my companions. Father...
Replies
9
Views
352
Idk why but I've been having a heavy heart since this morning. I'm afraid if I get aparted with him all again.... 😭😭 When he texted me last Sunday that we can meet since that day I swear to God that I didn't sleep peacefully at all. As somewhere I feel that I may again go back to that adversity...
Replies
12
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom