please god, soften ###'s heart. bring her back. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan

Faithful Servant
please God, soften my ###'s heart. bring her back. I want to be reunited with my ### and children. I have prayed non stop since she left ### weeks ago. I beg forgiveness for my sins and beg you Lord to remove any barriers from our reconciliation. Help her to see divorce is not the answer.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God, please be with this family and bring his wife home. Give them all the peace and knowledge that you are in control and that others are joining him in prayer. Thanks you.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Loving Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to You today and agree with him for a complete healing of all the hurt between his wife and him. You restored my marriage, so I can testify that You can restore the worst of marriages. Please restore his marriage, touch his wife's heart, and make her see that divorce is out of the question. Bless their marriage, teach both of them to love each other in a Godly way as You designed. Send angels of comfort and peace to their beautiful children. Reunite this family, please, in Jesus' mighty, powerful, precious name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ### I am from ### ### My daughter named ### ### is in ### ### she is denying to come back plz pray for her God Jesus Christ bring her back to our home I believe in Jesus Christ
Replies
8
Views
292
Hi for long time now I have struggled to maintain a relationship with a woman that has a lot of traumas. She has blocked, unblocked me and now that I am currently moving on she has blocked me from her life again. I love her deeply and more than she will ever come to realise. Please help me find...
Replies
8
Views
566
Heavenly father I come before you right now and I ask you to please soften my daughter ###'s heart I know she's had it rough at work and she's had it real rough at work this week but now she's got two days off because of the hurricane that's coming here to ### and I pray that you would have a...
Replies
7
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom