Please pray that ### and his wife reconcile ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hutch
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hutch

Guest
Please pray that my son and his wife reconcile and heal their marriage. They have an ### year old son.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Background: Please keep my brother and his family in your prayers. By God’s grace and through your prayers, my brother and his wife, who have a one-year-old baby boy, were able to overcome many misunderstandings and come back together. They are now living together again, and for this we thank...
Replies
7
Views
162
Im so confused. I believe she has bewitched him due to we just won our settlement of $10,000,000. He says he never loved me her 5 yr old child he now claims. He has blocked me he was only here a month we live together and we're not from out here. We dont know this woman yet he is there with her...
Replies
11
Views
153
Please pray for Salvation of my brother and his wife, my dad, also please pray many warriors to arise to spread the gospel and more people are saved, before it’s too late Please pray God to intervene supernaturally so there’s no way they can deny Him Show them God’s love for us, in Jesus name I...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom