Oh my Dear GOD, I am not able to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vgovindarao1991
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vgovindarao1991

Guest
Oh my Dear GOD, I am not able to get a job for the last 10 months and it's really making things difficult for me to live due to the financial problems.

Please show me a good job and a financial assistance to clear my loans. Oh LORD please listen to my prayers and show mercy upon me and my family.
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
Father in heaven your children are crying out to you. Your word says you will never leave us or forsake us and your word says to put our trust in you and not man. Lord your word also says that if we call on you you will answer, so heavenly Father here this call and show your mercy and grace on this request. In Jesus Name.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Get paid I feel that ### is lying to me and don't want to pay me I am in pain every day and all I ask is for me to get my lawsuit money as soon as possible.
Replies
5
Views
225
Oh my dear God, I am really worried for my career. Please help me get my job offer letter as soon as possible.
Replies
5
Views
397
When it comes to prayers, I am not able to prayer, it is hard to find words to prayer, and when I pray I am not able to mention what I am praying for. My family and I are going through a lot, financial hardship, hard to find enough money, my company is not getting clients, my investment, stocks...
Replies
4
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom